Sunday, October 12, 2014

MATSWAPATI

Hello!

This time i want to tell you about Matswapati. 
What is Matswapati? 
MATSWAPATI is a cultural festival event that organized by SMAN 3 students. And this event also held to celebrate the 204th anniversary of Bandung.

Matswapati is mainly inviting traditional artist. Matswapati held from 7 a.m until 9 p.m. there are some guest that coming to matswapati like Barsena, Saung angklung Udjo, and lastly Glen Fredly!

I had so much fun in Matswapati! And mostly when Glen Fredly coming to the stage! He sang about 3 or 4 song and talked so much about politics, and then he started to sing and all the audience going crazy, I'm singing along with my friends and also dancing till i get tired. 

I guess that's all from me, Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment